» » » Inter vs Atalanta Match Prediction 07.04.2019

Inter vs Atalanta Match Prediction 07.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
07 Apr 16:00 Inter v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Apr 16:00 Inter v Atalanta 49 22 29 54 46 51 49
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
Inter welcome Atalanta for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Inter v Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips.

Inter are 2.17 to win at home against Atalanta, who are 3.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Inter has a 49% chance of winning while Atalanta's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Inter vs Atalanta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Inter have won their last 4 home matches against Atalanta in all competitions, while Atalanta are with 5 victories from their last 6 Serie A away matches.

Both sides are in tight contention for a Champions League spot and while they have shown mixed results in terms of scoring, with Inter playing 6 of their last 7 home matchups with under 2.5 goals and Atalanta experiencing the opposite direction of goalscoring, but the fact both can score was evident in their reverse fixture that ended 4-1 for Atalanta.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Inter vs Atalanta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10