Napoli vs Genoa Match Prediction 07.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:30 Napoli v Genoa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Napoli v Genoa 69 22 9 63 37 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.01
Napoli vs Genoa Match Prediction 07.04.2019
Napoli welcome Genoa for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Genoa Prediction and Betting Tips.


Napoli are 1.30 to win at home against Genoa, who are 12.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.75 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 69% chance of winning while Genoa's success is an estimated 9% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Napoli vs Genoa Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Genoa have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches in Serie A.

Napoli have won 7 of their last 8 home matches against Genoa in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Genoa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Napoli vs Genoa Match Prediction 07.04.2019