» » » Willem II vs Ajax Match Prediction 06.04.2019

Willem II vs Ajax Match Prediction 06.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
06 Apr 16:30 Willem II v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Apr 16:30 Willem II v Ajax 22 18 60 82 18 66 34
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & BTTS - Yes | Odds: 1.94
Willem II welcome Ajax for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Willem II v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

Willem II are 8.80 to win at home against Ajax, who are 1.29 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Willem II has a 22% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 60% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Willem II vs Ajax Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 15 of Ajax's last 17 and in Willem II's last 9 games - last 4 of these have seen Willem II score at least 3 goals - in Eredivisie.

While the hosts and visitors are on respectable winning streaks, it would be quite interesting to see who ultimately fights out the edge here. We are going for an Ajax win and Both Teams To Score to accompany it.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & BTTS - Yes @ 1.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Willem II vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10