» » » Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Match Prediction 06.04.2019

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Match Prediction 06.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
06 Apr 18:45 Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Apr 18:45 Barcelona v Atletico Madrid 56 26 18 56 44 56 44
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.20
Barcelona welcome Atletico Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Barcelona are 1.84 to win at home against Atletico Madrid, who are 4.72 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 56% chance of winning while Atletico Madrid's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

A huge task lies ahead for Atletico Madrid, who travel to Barcelona in an attempt to close in on the table toppers with 8 points separating these title contenders prior to Round 31 in La Liga. The hosts have an undoubtful advantage in the form of Camp Nou, where the Blaugrana last suffered defeat by Atletico in 2006, stretching 18 encounters back.

Atletico do come to Barca in good shape having eased past Alaves and Girona without having a single goal against them, which makes it 6 of the last 7 matches where Atleti have managed to keep a clean sheet. But it would count for a considerable factor for the away side had Barca not scored over 1.5 team goals in front of their supporters in 10 of last 11 here.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.20
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10