Ross County vs Dundee Match Prediction 05.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:05 Ross County v Dundee
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:05 Ross County v Dundee 48 27 25 53 47 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Ross County to Win | Odds: 2.25
Ross County welcome Dundee for a match on . Read on for our Ross County v Dundee Prediction and Betting Tips.


Ross County are 2.25 to win at home against Dundee, who are 3.17 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ross County has a 48% chance of winning while Dundee's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Ross County vs Dundee Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ross County has won 6 last home games

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Dundee United's last 10 away games (Scottish Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
Ross County to Win @ 2.25
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ross County vs Dundee
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ross County vs Dundee Match Prediction 05.04.2019