Bordeaux vs Marseille Prediction 05.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:45 Bordeaux v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Bordeaux v Marseille 33 32 35 47 53 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.76
Bordeaux welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bordeaux are 3.26 to win at home against Marseille, who are 2.37 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 33% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Bordeaux vs Marseille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Marseille are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Bordeaux in all competitions.

Bordeaux have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 8 matches against Marseille in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & Under 3.5 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux vs Marseille Prediction 05.04.2019