Luzern vs Young Boys Match Prediction 04.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: -
18:00 Luzern v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Luzern v Young Boys 27 27 46 69 31 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Young Boys to Win | Odds: 1.95
Luzern welcome Young Boys for a Switzerland Super League match on . Read on for our Luzern v Young Boys Prediction and Betting Tips.

Luzern are 3.76 to win at home against Young Boys, who are 1.95 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Luzern has a 27% chance of winning while Young Boys's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Luzern vs Young Boys Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Young Boys has not lost 16 last games and has not lost 14 last away games

Young Boys have been drawing at half time and winning at full time in 5 of their last 6 matches (Super League).
Our Betting Tip:
Young Boys to Win @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Luzern vs Young Boys
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Luzern vs Young Boys Match Prediction 04.04.2019