Sevilla vs Alaves Prediction 04.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
17:30 Sevilla v Alaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Sevilla v Alaves 60 22 18 57 43 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 2.19
Sevilla welcome Alaves for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Alaves Prediction and Betting Tips.


Sevilla are 1.54 to win at home against Alaves, who are 6.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 60% chance of winning while Alaves's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Sevilla vs Alaves Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sevilla have won their last 5 home matches against Deportivo Alaves in all competitions.

Alaves have had over 1.5 goals 5 last halves in a row
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Alaves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sevilla vs Alaves Prediction 04.04.2019