» » » Braga vs FC Porto Match Prediction 02.04.2019

Braga vs FC Porto Match Prediction 02.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
02 Apr 19:15 Braga v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
02 Apr 19:15 Braga v FC Porto 32 31 37 51 49 53 47
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Porto To Win | Odds: 2.43
Braga welcome FC Porto for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Braga are 2.99 to win at home against FC Porto, who are 2.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 32% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Braga vs FC Porto Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Porto have won 9 of their last 11 matches in the competition of Taca de Portugal.

Additionally, Porto have won their last 5 matches against Braga in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Porto To Win @ 2.43
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles 61 27 12 62 38 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK 43 28 29 56 44 57 43 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.93
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens 47 33 20 38 62 20 80 Under 2.0
Pick: Under 2.0 | Odds: 1.81
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City 39 33 28 44 56 46 54 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.31
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen 54 34 12 61 39 65 35 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10