Valencia vs Real Madrid Match Prediction 03.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:30 Valencia v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Valencia v Real Madrid 30 28 42 68 32 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.21
Valencia welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Valencia are 3.50 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 2.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.94 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 30% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Valencia vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Valencia have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 13 home matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.

Valencia has not lost 11 last games

Real Madrid have had over 2.5 goals in their last 6 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & Over 2.5 @ 2.21
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Valencia vs Real Madrid Match Prediction 03.04.2019