» » » Malmo FF vs Hacken Prediction 01.04.2019

Malmo FF vs Hacken Prediction 01.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
01 Apr 17:00 Malmo FF v Hacken
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Apr 17:00 Malmo FF v Hacken 52 25 23 65 35 54 46
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.85
Malmo FF welcome Hacken for a SWEDEN: Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Malmo FF v Hacken Prediction and Betting Tips.

Malmo FF are 1.85 to win at home against Hacken, who are 4.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Malmo FF has a 52% chance of winning while Hacken's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Malmo FF vs Hacken Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Malmoe FF have won 7 of their last 8 home matches (Allsvenskan).

Malmoe FF have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 home matches (Allsvenskan).
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malmo FF vs Hacken
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10