» » » Ajax vs PSV Prediction 31.03.2019

Ajax vs PSV Prediction 31.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
31 Mar 14:45 Ajax v PSV
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Mar 14:45 Ajax v PSV 52 27 21 73 27 64 36
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.69
Ajax welcome PSV for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Ajax v PSV Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ajax are 1.69 to win at home against PSV, who are 4.52 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 52% chance of winning while PSV's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Ajax vs PSV Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PSV Eindhoven has not lost 12 last games

Ajax have been winning at both half time and full time in 11 of their last 12 home matches (Eredivisie).
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs PSV
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10