Cardiff vs Chelsea Match Prediction, 31 Mar 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
13:05 Cardiff v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:05 Cardiff v Chelsea 22 22 56 66 34 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Cardiff welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Cardiff are 8.20 to win at home against Chelsea, who are 1.47 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 22% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 56% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Cardiff vs Chelsea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Chelsea have won their last 4 matches against Cardiff in all competitions.

Cardiff have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 2.5 @ 2.17
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cardiff vs Chelsea Match Prediction, 31 Mar 2019