» » » Juventus vs Empoli Prediction 30.03.2019

Juventus vs Empoli Prediction 30.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
30 Mar 17:00 Juventus v Empoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Mar 17:00 Juventus v Empoli 73 19 8 72 18 43 57
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Juventus Win to Nill | Odds: 2.03
Juventus welcome Empoli for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Juventus v Empoli Prediction and Betting Tips.

Juventus are 1.31 to win at home against Empoli, who are 12.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.55 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 73% chance of winning while Empoli's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Juventus vs Empoli Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Juventus have won their last 8 home matches against Empoli in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 18 of Empoli's last 20 games (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
Juventus Win to Nill @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Empoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10