» » » Marseille vs Angers Match Prediction 30.03.2019

Marseille vs Angers Match Prediction 30.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
30 Mar 16:00 Marseille v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Mar 16:00 Marseille v Angers 57 30 13 44 56 43 57
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Marseille welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Marseille v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Marseille are 1.59 to win at home against Angers, who are 6.70 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Marseille has a 57% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Marseille vs Angers Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Marseille's last 10 home games (Ligue 1).

Marseille have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Angers in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Marseille vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10