» » » Middlesbrough vs Norwich Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

Middlesbrough vs Norwich Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
30 Mar 17:30 Middlesbrough v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Mar 17:30 Middlesbrough v Norwich 29 34 37 49 51 58 42
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 3.15
Middlesbrough welcome Norwich for a Championship match on . Read on for our Middlesbrough v Norwich Prediction and Betting Tips.

Middlesbrough are 2.97 to win at home against Norwich, who are 2.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Middlesbrough has a 29% chance of winning while Norwich's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Middlesbrough vs Norwich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Despite lying in the top six for most of the season, Middlesbrough hold a home record that is, surprisingly, closer to the bottom of the table (16th) rather than the top, winning just one home fixture since the start of 2019.

Additionally, the Boro have found it difficult to score against Norwich over their last four h2h meetings, with the Canaries embarking on a four-game winning streak, though only once scoring more 1.5 team goals. It is no coincidence though, given that Middlesbrough are the best league defence this season with 17 conceded goals. Conversely, the team travelling to the Riverside Stadium this weekend is one with the best attack so entertainment is certainly there to enjoy.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Under 3.5 @ 3.15
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Middlesbrough vs Norwich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10