» » » SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
30 Mar 14:30 SC Freiburg v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Mar 14:30 SC Freiburg v Bayern Munich 16 24 60 78 22 61 39
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & BTTS - Yes | Odds: 2.34
SC Freiburg welcome Bayern Munich for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our SC Freiburg v Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips.

SC Freiburg are 12.00 to win at home against Bayern Munich, who are 1.27 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for SC Freiburg has a 16% chance of winning while Bayern Munich's success is an estimated 60% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Freiburg have hit the back of the net at least twice in each of their last 4 home games and have averaged 3.5 goals per home game this season, with the last four producing a huge 21 goals. It feels the right time for best-scoring Bayern Munich to come in.

The Munich-based club, on their end, have scored over 3.5 team goals in the last 3 Bundesliga rounds and seen at least 3 goals in each of Bayern's last 10 away games in Bundesliga.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & BTTS - Yes @ 2.34
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 15:00
Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10