» » » Barcelona vs Espanyol Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

Barcelona vs Espanyol Match Prediction, 30 Mar 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
30 Mar 15:15 Barcelona v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Mar 15:15 Barcelona v Espanyol 70 22 8 77 23 54 46
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.56
Barcelona welcome Espanyol for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.

Barcelona are 1.21 to win at home against Espanyol, who are 14.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 8.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 70% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Barcelona vs Espanyol Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Espanyol's last away win dates back to October's 0-2 victory over bottom of the table Huesca, followed by a devastating 12 trips without success, despite their last three games away from home ending in a draw. Playing away, perhaps on paper, against Barcelona after the reverse fixture in December displayed 4-0 for the Blaugrana will be of more adversity for the other Catalan club.

Our suggestion as to Barca winning in similar fashion as they did at Espanyol earlier this season, with Messi involved in 3 of Barca's four goals then - two scored, is additionally reinforced by the fact Ernesto Valverde's men have won 11 first halves of their last 15 matches in La Liga before subsequently securing victory.
Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 1/1 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10