» » » Cruzeiro vs Deportivo Lara Prediction 28.03.2019

Cruzeiro vs Deportivo Lara Prediction 28.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
28 Mar 00:30 Cruzeiro v Deportivo Lara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Mar 00:30 Cruzeiro v Deportivo Lara 79 16 5 57 43 31 69
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.08
Cruzeiro welcome Deportivo Lara for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Cruzeiro v Deportivo Lara Prediction and Betting Tips.

Cruzeiro are 1.10 to win at home against Deportivo Lara, who are 25.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 9.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cruzeiro has a 79% chance of winning while Deportivo Lara's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 16 per cent.

Cruzeiro vs Deportivo Lara Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Cruzeiro's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.08
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cruzeiro vs Deportivo Lara
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10