Rep. of Ireland vs Georgia Prediction 26.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:45 Rep. of Ireland v Georgia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Rep. of Ireland v Georgia 46 31 23 43 57 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Ireland Win & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.01
Rep. of Ireland welcome Georgia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Rep. of Ireland v Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rep. of Ireland are 1.63 to win at home against Georgia, who are 6.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rep. of Ireland has a 46% chance of winning while Georgia's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Rep. of Ireland vs Georgia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ireland have won their last 5 home matches against Georgia in all competitions.

Ireland have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Georgia in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Ireland Win & Under 3.5 @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rep. of Ireland vs Georgia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rep. of Ireland vs Georgia Prediction 26.03.2019