Luxembourg vs Ukraine Prediction 25.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:45 Luxembourg v Ukraine
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Luxembourg v Ukraine 15 20 65 62 38 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Ukraine -1.0 AH | Odds: 1.65
Luxembourg welcome Ukraine for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Luxembourg v Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips.


Luxembourg are 9.10 to win at home against Ukraine, who are 1.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Luxembourg has a 15% chance of winning while Ukraine's success is an estimated 65% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Luxembourg vs Ukraine Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ukraine have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Luxembourg in all competitions.

Ukraine have won their last 3 matches against Luxembourg in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Ukraine -1.0 AH @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Luxembourg vs Ukraine
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Luxembourg vs Ukraine Prediction 25.03.2019