Montenegro vs England Prediction 25.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-5
19:45 Montenegro v England
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Montenegro v England 15 18 67 44 56 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.90
Montenegro welcome England for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Montenegro v England Prediction and Betting Tips.

Montenegro are 10.00 to win at home against England, who are 1.38 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.05 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Montenegro has a 15% chance of winning while England's success is an estimated 67% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Montenegro vs England Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

England has won 5 last away games

Montenegro has not tied 8 periods on end in home games
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Montenegro vs England
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Montenegro vs England Prediction 25.03.2019