Argentina vs Venezuela Prediction 22.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
20:00 Argentina v Venezuela
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Argentina v Venezuela 68 26 6 60 40 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.80
Argentina welcome Venezuela for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Argentina v Venezuela Prediction and Betting Tips.


Argentina are 1.30 to win at home against Venezuela, who are 11.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.45 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Argentina has a 68% chance of winning while Venezuela's success is an estimated 6% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Argentina vs Venezuela Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Argentina have won both friendly H2Hs played this century, by a 5-1 aggregate scoreline.

Argentina has won 6 periods on end in home games

Argentina has won 1st half in 5 last home games
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Argentina vs Venezuela
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Argentina vs Venezuela Prediction 22.03.2019