Andorra vs Iceland Prediction 22.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
19:45 Andorra v Iceland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Andorra v Iceland 20 31 49 55 45 34 66
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Iceland Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.69
Andorra welcome Iceland for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Andorra v Iceland Prediction and Betting Tips.


Andorra are 17.00 to win at home against Iceland, who are 1.18 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 8.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Andorra has a 20% chance of winning while Iceland's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Andorra vs Iceland Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Andorra has lost 10 last games

Andorra has lost 5 last home games
Our Betting Tip:
Iceland Over 2.0 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Andorra vs Iceland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Andorra vs Iceland Prediction 22.03.2019