» » » England v Czech Republic Prediction 22.03.2019

England v Czech Republic Prediction 22.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
22 Mar 19:45 England v Czech Republic
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Mar 19:45 England v Czech Republic 77 16 7 58 42 38 62
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: England Win to Nil | Odds: 1.73
England welcome Czech Republic for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our England v Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips.

England are 1.31 to win at home against Czech Republic, who are 13.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.55 odds.

Respectively, a home win for England has a 77% chance of winning while Czech Republic's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 16 per cent.

England vs Czech Republic Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Seven of England’s last ten home wins have been accompanied by a clean sheet.

England has won 10 last games
Our Betting Tip:
England Win to Nil @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on England vs Czech Republic
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles 61 27 12 62 38 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK 43 28 29 56 44 57 43 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.93
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens 47 33 20 38 62 20 80 Under 2.0
Pick: Under 2.0 | Odds: 1.81
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City 39 33 28 44 56 46 54 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.31
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen 54 34 12 61 39 65 35 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10