» » » Netherlands vs Belarus Match Prediction 21.03.2019

Netherlands vs Belarus Match Prediction 21.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
21 Mar 19:45 Netherlands v Belarus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Mar 19:45 Netherlands v Belarus 84 11 5 68 32 31 69
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 1.61
Netherlands welcome Belarus for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Netherlands v Belarus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Netherlands are 1.14 to win at home against Belarus, who are 25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 9.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Netherlands has a 84% chance of winning while Belarus's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 11 per cent.

Netherlands vs Belarus Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The Netherlands will desperately be seeking another triumph against Belarus, whom they beat over two matches with an aggregate 7-2 score in their failed World Cup qualifying campaign back in 2016, but this time there's a Euro 2020 play-off place on the cards, although the campaign is just setting off.

Belarus isn't a kind of opposition the in-form Dutch side should be intimidated by, despite both sides coming into the opening round with one defeat from their last 9 matches. However, the teams competing in the League A and D of the Nations League cannot be compared in any sense so going unbeaten for the Belarus team came to very little surprise at all. They will visit a Netherlands side, who are with four clean sheets from their previous five home games.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Netherlands vs Belarus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10