Lyngby vs Silkeborg Prediction 20.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:00 Lyngby v Silkeborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Lyngby v Silkeborg 27 33 40 61 39 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT Draw | Odds: 2.25
Lyngby welcome Silkeborg for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Lyngby v Silkeborg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Lyngby are 2.77 to win at home against Silkeborg, who are 2.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.46 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lyngby has a 27% chance of winning while Silkeborg's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Lyngby vs Silkeborg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Silkeborg has not lost 1st period in 19 last games
Our Betting Tip:
HT Draw @ 2.25
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lyngby vs Silkeborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lyngby vs Silkeborg Prediction 20.03.2019