Germany vs Serbia Prediction 20.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:45 Germany v Serbia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Germany v Serbia 62 24 14 59 41 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.87
Germany welcome Serbia for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Germany v Serbia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Germany are 1.42 to win at home against Serbia, who are 7.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Germany has a 62% chance of winning while Serbia's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Germany vs Serbia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Germany vs Serbia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Germany vs Serbia Prediction 20.03.2019