Dundee vs Ross County Prediction 19.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:45 Dundee v Ross County
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Dundee v Ross County 41 32 27 65 35 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.73
Dundee welcome Ross County for a match on . Read on for our Dundee v Ross County Prediction and Betting Tips.


Dundee are 2.60 to win at home against Ross County, who are 2.74 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dundee has a 41% chance of winning while Ross County's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Dundee vs Ross County Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ross County has won 6 last games
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dundee vs Ross County
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dundee vs Ross County Prediction 19.03.2019