» » » Regensburg vs Greuther Furth Prediction 18.03.2019

Regensburg vs Greuther Furth Prediction 18.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
18 Mar 19:30 Regensburg v Greuther Furth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Mar 19:30 Regensburg v Greuther Furth 51 28 21 60 40 52 48
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.71
Regensburg welcome Greuther Furth for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Regensburg v Greuther Furth Prediction and Betting Tips.

Regensburg are 1.71 to win at home against Greuther Furth, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.94 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Regensburg has a 51% chance of winning while Greuther Furth's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Regensburg vs Greuther Furth Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Greuther Fuerth have failed to score in 8 of their last 10 matches (Bundesliga II).

Furth has not won 1st half in 20 last games
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Regensburg vs Greuther Furth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10