Numancia vs Malaga Prediction 18.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:00 Numancia v Malaga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Numancia v Malaga 33 32 35 53 47 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.66
Numancia welcome Malaga for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Numancia v Malaga Prediction and Betting Tips.


Numancia are 2.87 to win at home against Malaga, who are 2.86 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Numancia has a 33% chance of winning while Malaga's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Numancia vs Malaga Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Numancia have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against Malaga in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 1.5 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Numancia vs Malaga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Numancia vs Malaga Prediction 18.03.2019