Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Short tips » AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax Prediction 17.03.2019

AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax Prediction 17.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17 Mar 13:30 AZ Alkmaar v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Mar 13:30 AZ Alkmaar v Ajax 17 24 59 67 33 64 36
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AZ +1.0 AH | Odds: 1.95
AZ Alkmaar welcome Ajax for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our AZ Alkmaar v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

AZ Alkmaar are 4.64 to win at home against Ajax, who are 1.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AZ Alkmaar has a 17% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 59% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

AZ Alkmaar have won their last 5 home matches (Eredivisie).

AZ Alkmaar have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches against Ajax in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
AZ +1.0 AH @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats