Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Short tips » Betis vs Barcelona Prediction 17.03.2019

Betis vs Barcelona Prediction 17.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
17 Mar 19:45 Betis v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Mar 19:45 Betis v Barcelona 21 26 53 74 26 63 37
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.00
Betis welcome Barcelona for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Betis v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips.

Betis are 6.45 to win at home against Barcelona, who are 1.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Betis has a 21% chance of winning while Barcelona's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Betis vs Barcelona Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Barcelona have won 12 of their last 14 matches

Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Betis vs Barcelona
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
votes: 2
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats