» » » Espanyol vs Sevilla Prediction 17.03.2019

Espanyol vs Sevilla Prediction 17.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17 Mar 15:15 Espanyol v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Mar 15:15 Espanyol v Sevilla 40 31 29 58 42 62 38
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.72
Espanyol welcome Sevilla for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Espanyol v Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips.

Espanyol are 2.58 to win at home against Sevilla, who are 2.81 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Espanyol has a 40% chance of winning while Sevilla's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Espanyol vs Sevilla Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sevilla have lost their last 5 away matches (La Liga).

Espanyol are undefeated in their last 6 matches (La Liga).
Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Espanyol vs Sevilla
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10