» » » Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo Prediction 16.03.2019

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo Prediction 16.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
16 Mar 15:15 Real Madrid v Celta Vigo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Mar 15:15 Real Madrid v Celta Vigo 72 17 11 76 24 53 47
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 2.10
Real Madrid welcome Celta Vigo for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Real Madrid v Celta Vigo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Madrid are 1.23 to win at home against Celta Vigo, who are 13.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Madrid has a 72% chance of winning while Celta Vigo's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Real Madrid have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 11 matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions.

Celta Vigo have lost 9 of their last 11 matches (La Liga).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 3.5 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10