» » » Swansea vs Manchester City Prediction 16.03.2019

Swansea vs Manchester City Prediction 16.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
16 Mar 17:20 Swansea v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Mar 17:20 Swansea v Man City 15 14 71 74 36 46 54
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.5 | Odds: 2.06
Swansea welcome Man City for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Swansea v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Swansea are 24.00 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.14 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 9.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Swansea has a 15% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 71% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

Swansea vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Pep Guardiola's side had a lot of fun playing German side Schalke in the middle of the week when those fell hard under Man City's dominance at Etihad Stadium in a 7-0 thrashing. Their focus can now be turned to the FA Cup, where they play Championship side Swansea away, in their strong bid to win a quadruple this season after already securing the EFL title.

The Swans have been solid in this season's FA Cup mix so far, having beaten Aston Villa, Gillingham and Brentford scoring over 2.5 team goals against each of them but their recent defeats to Norwich and West Brom without a reply will be bad arguments against a side of City's calibre. The Citizens, in comparison, have scored at least 4 goals in this FA Cup campaign.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.5 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Swansea vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10