» » » Borussia M.Gladbach vs Freiburg Prediction 15.03.2019

Borussia M.Gladbach vs Freiburg Prediction 15.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15 Mar 19:30 Borussia M v Freiburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Mar 19:30 Borussia M v Freiburg 56 26 18 56 44 51 49
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.62
Borussia M welcome Freiburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Borussia M v Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Borussia M are 1.62 to win at home against Freiburg, who are 5.75 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Borussia M has a 56% chance of winning while Freiburg's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Borussia M vs Freiburg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Borussia M.Gladbach have won their last 4 home matches against Freiburg in all competitions.

Freiburg have failed to win 20 of their last 22 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Borussia M vs Freiburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate 45 32 23 40 60 45 55 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10