» » » Slavia Praha vs Sevilla Prediction 14.03.2019

Slavia Praha vs Sevilla Prediction 14.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
14 Mar 20:00 Slavia Praha v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Mar 20:00 Slavia Praha v Sevilla 50 22 28 54 46 49 51
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
Slavia Praha welcome Sevilla for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Slavia Praha v Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips.

Slavia Praha are 3.68 to win at home against Sevilla, who are 2.08 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Slavia Praha has a 50% chance of winning while Sevilla's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Slavia Praha vs Sevilla Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sevilla will have regretted not having got a better rеsult from the first leg ending in a 2-2 draw where Sevilla had been twice in front. Travelling to Prague now, after losing six of their last seven away games overall and Slavia having two away goals, the Andalusians face an intriguing turn in their tie.

However, Sevilla have scored 2 or more goals against Slavia Prague in each of their mutual three meetings before, including last week's score draw, while Over 2.5 has been a constant bet to have won in all of them
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Slavia Praha vs Sevilla
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10