Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Short tips » Fenerbahce vs Sivasspor Prediction 15.03.2019

Fenerbahce vs Sivasspor Prediction 15.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
15 Mar 17:30 Fenerbahce v Sivasspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Mar 17:30 Fenerbahce v Sivasspor 55 24 21 68 32 63 37
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Fenerbahce -1.0 AH | Odds: 1.96
Fenerbahce welcome Sivasspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Fenerbahce v Sivasspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Fenerbahce are 1.58 to win at home against Sivasspor, who are 5.65 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Fenerbahce has a 55% chance of winning while Sivasspor's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Fenerbahce vs Sivasspor Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Fenerbahce have won 11 of their last 12 home matches against Sivasspor in all competitions.

Fenerbahce are undefeated in their last 7 home matches
Our Betting Tip:
Fenerbahce -1.0 AH @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fenerbahce vs Sivasspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats