» » » Real Sociedad vs Levante Prediction 15.03.2019

Real Sociedad vs Levante Prediction 15.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15 Mar 20:00 Real Sociedad v Levante
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Mar 20:00 Real Sociedad v Levante 49 30 21 57 43 57 43
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.99
Real Sociedad welcome Levante for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Real Sociedad v Levante Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Sociedad are 1.99 to win at home against Levante, who are 4.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Sociedad has a 49% chance of winning while Levante's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Real Sociedad vs Levante Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Real Sociedad are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches against Levante in all competitions.

Levante have lost 5 of their last 6 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Sociedad vs Levante
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10