» » » FC Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction 14.03.2019

FC Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction 14.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
14 Mar 17:55 FC Krasnodar v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Mar 17:55 FC Krasnodar v Valencia 31 41 28 49 51 61 39
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Valencia 0.0 AH | Odds: 1.77
FC Krasnodar welcome Valencia for a Europa League match on . Read on for our FC Krasnodar v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Krasnodar are 3.09 to win at home against Valencia, who are 2.49 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Krasnodar has a 31% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 41 per cent.

FC Krasnodar vs Valencia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

In the Europa League, Valencia have won 7 of their last 9 matches and all the 3 they have played since descending from the CL group stage this season, including a 2-1 first-leg victory at home to Krasnadar last week.

The Russian team, however, have not tasted victory in their last 9 competitive games on all fronts, a poor run they began back in early December, although they are unbeaten at home in the Europa League.
Our Betting Tip:
Valencia 0.0 AH @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Krasnodar vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10