Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Short tips » Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction 14.03.2019

Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction 14.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
14 Mar 20:00 Arsenal v Rennes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Mar 20:00 Arsenal v Rennes 68 15 17 59 41 48 52
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.77
Arsenal welcome Rennes for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Rennes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Arsenal are 1.34 to win at home against Rennes, who are 9.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 68% chance of winning while Rennes's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Arsenal vs Rennes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rennes have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Rennes's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Rennes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats