Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Short tips » Dinamo Kiev vs Chelsea Prediction 14.03.2019

Dinamo Kiev vs Chelsea Prediction 14.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-5
14 Mar 17:55 Dinamo Kiev v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Mar 17:55 Dinamo Kiev v Chelsea 41 23 36 55 45 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.58
Dinamo Kiev welcome Chelsea for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Kiev v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dinamo Kiev are 3.72 to win at home against Chelsea, who are 2.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Kiev has a 41% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Dinamo Kiev vs Chelsea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea's last 5 games (UEFA Europa League).

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Kiev vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats