Derby vs Stoke City Prediction 13.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Derby v Stoke City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Derby v Stoke City 43 35 22 53 47 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.89
Derby welcome Stoke City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Derby v Stoke City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Derby are 2.56 to win at home against Stoke City, who are 3.17 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.15 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Derby has a 43% chance of winning while Stoke City's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Derby vs Stoke City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Stoke's last 8 games (Championship).

Stoke have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Derby vs Stoke City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Derby vs Stoke City Prediction 13.03.2019