Hoffenheim vs FC Nurnberg Betting Tips 10.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
14:30 Hoffenheim v Nurnberg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 Hoffenheim v Nurnberg 67 23 10 69 31 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
Hoffenheim welcome Nurnberg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hoffenheim v Nurnberg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Hoffenheim has a 67% chance of winning while Nurnberg's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Hoffenheim vs Nurnberg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs Nurnberg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hoffenheim vs FC Nurnberg Betting Tips 10.03.2019