» » » Boavista - Sporting Betting tips 09.03.2019

Boavista - Sporting Betting tips 09.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
09 Mar 20:30 Boavista v Sporting
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Mar 20:30 Boavista v Sporting 25 29 46 47 53 43 57
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.65
Boavista welcome Sporting for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Boavista v Sporting Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Boavista has a 25% chance of winning while Sporting's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Boavista vs Sporting Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Boavista vs Sporting
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10