Atletico Madrid - Leganes Betting tips 09.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
15:15 Atletico Madrid v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:15 Atletico Madrid v Leganes 62 24 14 52 48 29 71
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.55
Atletico Madrid welcome Leganes for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Leganes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 62% chance of winning while Leganes's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Leganes Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Leganes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atletico Madrid - Leganes Betting tips 09.03.2019