Monaco - Bordeaux Betting tips 09.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:00 Monaco v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Monaco v Bordeaux 50 26 24 45 55 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.72
Monaco welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 50% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Monaco vs Bordeaux Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Monaco - Bordeaux Betting tips 09.03.2019