Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 10.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-2
17:30 Sevilla v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Sevilla v Real Sociedad 51 29 20 49 51 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Sevilla To Win | Odds: 1.73
Sevilla welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 51% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Sevilla To Win @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 10.03.2019