Chaves - Rio Ave Betting tips 08.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:30 Chaves v Rio Ave
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Chaves v Rio Ave 38 28 34 54 46 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.69
Chaves welcome Rio Ave for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Chaves v Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chaves has a 38% chance of winning while Rio Ave's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Chaves vs Rio Ave Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chaves vs Rio Ave
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » Chaves - Rio Ave Betting tips 08.03.2019